Thursday, May 5, 2011

Make Mom a Photo Card for Mother's Day

I actually made Mother's Day Cards for both my daughter and daughter-in-law this year. But, of course, I cannot show them here until after Mother's Day, so...I decided to upload a picture of a birthday card I made for my daughter one year.  This is actually a scrap-lift of a Becky Higgins' design of a Mother's Day Card she made for her mother one year.  It was in the May 2007 issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine.  This is a little different than her version, but very close.  I loved her card and adapted it as a birthday card since my daughter was not a mother at the time.

For other Mother's Day Card ideas, go to Scrapbooks, Etc.'s website here to see more fabulous ideas.

Happy Crafting & God Bless!  :o)
"...God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment