Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and God Bless you!  Well, we all think of a new year as a new beginning pretty much, don't we?  Many people make resolutions. And then, of course, they break them very soon afterwards.  I know I use to a very long, long time ago.  I haven't made any resolutions in literally years.  However, I am sort of participating in Ali Edwards' One Little Word scrapbook "challenge" (if you can call it that). She actually does a class and you can find out all about it at her website here.  My One Little Word for 2012 is PRAISE.  I am going to Praise God more this year.  Each day, I am going to put a new Scripture on my Facebook status that Praises God.  I am going to try to truly live a life of Praise.  After all, shouldn't we be honoring God in all that we do and all that we say? 

So, how about you?  Are you going to be making any resolutions this year?

God Bless!!!

"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
Psalm 34:1

No comments:

Post a Comment