Monday, June 25, 2012

I love being called MIMI!! :o)

God is so Good.  I am so grateful to Him for my 3 beautiful grandchildren!  I found this on Nationalgrandparentsday.com's Facebook Fan Page:


My grandchildren are ages 7 months, 2 years 3 months, and almost 3 years old.  Hearing them call me Mimi is PRICELESS!!  :o)  I just love them to pieces!!

Friends, I also wanted to share this quote from Max Lucado that I wrote down several years ago about gratitude:

Gratitude. More aware of what you have than what you don't. Recognizing the treasure in the simple...a child's hug, fertile soil, a golden sunset. Relishing in the comfort of the common...a warm bed, a hot meal, a clean shirt.
-Max Lucado

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

God Bless you!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment