Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Free Valentine’s Printable

Just in time for Valentine’s Day! I found these super cute Magnetic Love Tags from Kim over at It’s A Crafty Life @ http://itsacraftylife.blogspot.com/2011/01/magnetic-love.html.  They are so cute! You could make them into Magnets, use them as Tags to adorn a gift to your Sweetie, put some on a Valentine’s Day Card that you whip up or even use them on a scrapbook page. These are free, so go and check them out as well as all of the other fun stuff on Amy’s blog! :o) Of course, I have already downloaded them myself! I love them! :o)

I'm still working on learning the html code thing, so you'll have to forgive me a little longer on that end...one of these days I'm going to surprise you!  :o)

Happy Crafting and God Bless!
"God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment