Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo Refrigerator Magnets

I love photo decor and making photo gifts!  This would be great for your own refrigerator or to make for a loved one!

Ok, the magnets in the top photo I made about a month ago.  Well, the three on the left side that say "blessing" and "precious," anyway. The two on the left side of the picture I actually made almost a year ago when the bottom picture was taken.  The magnets in the bottom photo I made for my daughter, daughter-in-law and mother-in-law.  And the two in the top photo that are older, I made for our refrigerator. 

I used small photos and punched out 1 1/2 inch circles (using a circle punch) and adhered them to 2 inch scalloped circles (using that sized punch).  I then cut a magnet strip and adhered it to the back.  You can write on the photo directly (making sure you use gel pens or markers that won't smear) or add stickers, etc.  On the ones in the top photo, I did not actually use a dymo labeler.  I went to dafont.com and downloaded the dymo font and typed up the sentiment that I wanted and sized it to fit the magnet and cut it out and adhered it.  Turned out pretty cute, I think.

God Bless and Happy Crafting!! :o)
"God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment